The College Cookbook 75 Fast, Fresh, Easy & Cheap Recipes By Weldon Owen Edited by Lisa Atwood
- Unit Price
- Over 100 easy, quick, tasty, and cheap recipes
- A perfect graduation gift
- Appeals to college students (and their parents) who want to eat fresh food fast, rather than processed food
- Easy-to-follow recipes can be quickly prepared using few ingredients in small lightly-equipped kitchens
- Microwave and no-bake recipes offer easy solutions for dorm-room meal preparation
- Recipes include shopping lists, meal prep tips, recipe short cuts, cooking time, and simple techniques for easy reference
- Special features give easy ideas on stretching one ingredient for the week
- Beautiful full-color photography throughout
Think outside of the (mac & cheese) box! Eating on a budget and with no time to cook doesn’t mean one can’t eat well. With this collection of quick and easy recipes, college students and other time-challenged, budget-conscious cooks can easily prepare low-cost, fresh-tasting dishes—whether they have access to a kitchen or are limited to the dorm kitchenette.
Step-by-step, no-fail, fresh and delicious recipes include make-ahead tips, shopping lists, and cooking time for easy reference. Lots of simple tips for stretching easy preparations to many meals. Instagram-worthy photos and lots of fun graphics offer inspiration.
Sample recipes include:
One-Dish Frittata 3 Ways; Best Breakfast Sandwich; Complete Breakfast in a Microwave; Chicken Tortilla Soup; Easy Restaurant-Style Ramen; Chinese Chicken Salad; Superfood Kale Salad;Veggie Toasts; Fully-Loaded Nachos; Israeli Couscous with Vegetables; Fresh Summer Rolls; Roast Chicken – 1 ingredient 4 ways; Yellow Chicken Curry; Mom’s Turkey Meatloaf; Beef & Broccoli Stir-fry; One-Pan Soy-Glazed Salmon; Easy Skillet Lasagna; Penne with Quick Cauliflower Pesto; Apple Crumble; Ultimate Chocolate Brownies; 2-Ingredient Nutella Souffle.
- Soups & Salads
- Snacks, Sides & Small Plates
• 1 ingredient/4 meals
• Power Snacks